Adeline C.









When I went out of the subway station, I landed up in Korea Town. A few minutes walk and I was in the loveliest street you could imagine: Victorian houses and small gardens on both sides. Toronto is a huuuge city with skyscrapers and all that jazz but still, there are hundreds of cosy places, like that coffee shop we went to every morning. Like that stationery shop they took me to or that book store in Kensington Market where I bought "How to be an explorer of the world". Not mentioning any of the restaurants we went to. I loved loved loved Toronto. Even though I spent only four days there, I could already picture myself living there.



Adeline C.
Oslo, Norway
www.ladycroissant.com

10 comments:

  1. love the tones in these - my favourite is the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. The coffee shot is wonderful.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo is beautiful - the textures of the table and the wall are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so simple, but I just adore this photo, I really do.

    It's the lkind of photo I look at and feel like I am there, at a cafe inthe middle of a street with nothing on my mind staring at a finished coffee that was satisfying.

    Love it.

    :)

    http://simonevanon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete